- Services Available on the Site. Via the Site, we provide a service by which consumers only may apply to receive NJPAIP insurance quotations from our network of NJ PAIP Certified Insurance agents or producers and or other service providers. Our purpose is to provide valuable information that individuals can use to make their own decisions about insurance matters. Once you
provide us with the information needed to complete a quote we will attempt to provide you with appropriate assistance.
We do not issue insurance contracts. We do not endorse or recommend any companies or insurance policies, and we do not provide insurance, tax , legal or financial advice. We do not guarantee that any of the insurance producers, to whom we forward your quote will be able to contact you or agree to provide assistance. We are not responsible in any way for the conduct of the insurance producer or representatives of,
and or services that are matched with your on-line quote request. If you would like personal advice or specific recommendations, you should consult with a njpaip certified insurance producer, which we will try to locate for you, or other qualified professional.
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability, quote referrals, or our non legal generic insurance information, which you agree is incidental. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without any
There is no charge to you for use of the Site as it is a free resource designed to help you.
- Proprietary Rights. As between you and the Site Owner, which owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content, code, data and materials, the look and feel, design and structural organization of the Web Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to all intellectual
property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not convey to you ownership of any content, underlying code, metadata, content data or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Site is strictly prohibited. You may view the content on the Site on your personal computer or other internet device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for
your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise stated above, you may violate copyright or trademark and or other laws of the United States of America, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized
use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos without our separate express written agreement.
- User Submissions. In the use of the Site, you may be asked to provide, or you may provide on your own inclination, information or materials to us. Submissions include, for example, information you submit to us via our
a to receive helpful quotations. Your
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the your Submissions. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submissions that you provide to us, and we may delete or destroy any such Submissions at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any Submissions, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unlawful, unacceptable, undesirable,
inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- User Conduct. You hereby warrant and therefore agree that, while using the Site, you will not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials that: (a) are protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission from the proprietary or intellectual property rights holder; (b)
are unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another person or group including the plan administrator, state government, or state insurance departments ), invasive of another's privacy or
hateful, (c) inhibit any other user from using and benefiting from the Site, (d) initiate or encourage conduct or actions that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or (e) contain a virus or other harmful component, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
You also hereby warrant and agree that you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes; (c) engage in spamming, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, or any other
activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through our Site. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or functionally impair our Site or interfere with any others use and benefit derived from our Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Site Owner and its directors, officers, employees, agents and or affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from your use of our Site. If you cannot agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY,
ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO
WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SITE TO MAINTAIN ANY SUBMISSION; YOU SHOULD RETAIN ALL SUCH DATA AND INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN
RECORDS FOR USE IN THE EVENT THAT THE SITE FAILS OR IS UNAVAILABLE, OR THE DATA OR INFORMATION IS LOST.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OWNER, WEBMASTER, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE
CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, OR ANY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF CURRENT COVERAGE, OR ANTICIPATED OR UNANTICIPATED LOST
COVERAGE'S, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE OWNER, WEBMASTER, OR PERMISSIVE DATA RECIPIENTS BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR
RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- Links from and to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility nor liability for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Web sites to which you may link from the Site. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with or from us of such sites or the diverse nature of the content, products, advertising or other
materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these Hyper Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Hyper Linked Sites.
- Applicable Laws. We control and operate this Site from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws
- Miscellaneous. You agree that any use of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of New Jersey. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New Jersey. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute
or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action by you arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed by you within six months after such claim or potential cause of action arose or be forever barred.