Online help arrives for Pennsylvania high risk car insurance customers!
A driver may be labeled a Pennsylvania non standard or PA high risk driver and need to seek a high risk auto insurance quote and apply for coverage if they have one or more of the following:
- Is a Newly licensed inexperienced driver
- Is a Young Teen driver with no experience
- Is an Elderly or senior driver (70 years or older)
- No proof prior auto insurance coverage or had a lapse of 30 days or more
- Has a history of late payments or poor credit history
- Urban dweller that reside in a high risk area
- Has several recent traffic violations; suspension,moving violations, speeding, DUI/DWI etc
- A recent history of multiple accidents either at fault or not
Assigned Risk Insurance Services LLC
By contract ARIS provides help in up to 23 states for consumers needing high risk type insurance coverage.
PO Box 127
Phone: (856) 863-5654